This uncooked chocolate tart, made with cashews and cocoa and an almond coconut crust is a decadent gluten-free dessert that doesn’t require any cooking!
What if I informed you that you would be able to make a decadent chocolate dessert that doesn’t require any cooking?
This uncooked chocolate tart is one in every of my favourite chocolate-y desserts. Not solely is it made with actual meals elements, however it’s also vegan, gluten-free, and raw-diet pleasant. Bear in mind once I received licensed as a uncooked chef? (It looks like a lifetime in the past) I truly posted this recipe years in the past, however the items have been hidden amongst random blurry images and phrase soup and it actually, actually deserved its personal put up. It’s one in every of my prime recipes I’ve posted on the weblog ever!
Observe: this tarte isn’t nut-free, however the nuts and coconut give it that decadent taste.
This recipe can be made forward of time when you’re making it for an important day – merely retailer it within the fridge!
You may prime it with contemporary raspberries, sea salt, or coconut whipped cream – no matter your coronary heart wishes. Take pleasure in 🙂
The Finest Uncooked Chocolate Tart
Substances for the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. almond extract – non-compulsory
- Measure the almonds, then in a Vitamix or a meals processor, grind right into a superb flour.
- Add the dates and chop with the almonds.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the maple syrup, almond/date combination, melted coconut oil, vanilla, coconut, sea salt and extract (non-compulsory – I used almond). Add in about 1/2 cup extra coconut when you want it – this combination was a bit too moist.
- Press the combination into a big tart pan, or mini tart pans and dehydrate for 1 hour at 105 levels. Should you don’t have a dehydrator, place the tart crust within the oven on the bottom setting for half-hour.
Substances for the Filling:
- 2 1/2 cups soaked uncooked cashews
- 1 1/2 cups cacao powder
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- In a Vitamix blender, add the cashews, maple syrup, honey, vanilla, sea salt and water. Mix properly till clean and creamy.
- Add the cacao powder and mix till combination is completely clean–no lumps
3. Lastly, add the coconut oil and mix till clean.
4. Fill your tart shell (or you can also make mini tarts) and place within the freezer to set for no less than an hour. Take away the tart from the tart pan (you run water on the underside of the pan to assist loosen it) and retailer within the fridge. To serve, prime with uncooked whipped cream and a sprinkle of top of the range sea salt.
You might also get pleasure from: