On Twenty first-Twenty fourth of June, the European market premiere of the ASTORINO Kawasaki Robotics instructional robotic passed off at Automatica in München.
What’s ASTORINO? 😉
“I couldn’t discover such a robotic, so I invented one…to make sure that studying is inspiring, nice enjoyable and a pathway to the career of the longer term.” – Marek Niewiadomski, ASTORINO constructor and designer.
– ASTORINO is a 6-axis robotic designed for industrial robotics schooling.
– The robots are protected for customers.
– ASTORINO is 3D printed utilizing a strong carbon fibre filament. Which means the robots are light-weight and sturdy.
– ASTORINO is straightforward to restore, broken components will be printed themselves utilizing the STL information equipped with the robotic.
– ASTORINO robots are programmed in AS language – identical to Kawasaki Robotics’ actual industrial robots and prepares pupils and college students for enterprise work.
– ASTORINO will be geared up with further equipment.
– Enticing worth and availability makes ASTORINO an superior resolution for each instructional establishment.
#astorino #kawasakirobotics #robotic #robotics #schooling #automation #industrial #kawasaki #mechatronics
Take a look at our web sites:
We invite you to comply with us on Linkedin and subscribe our Youtube channel.
Go to us just about https://kawasakirobotics.pl/en/tour/
Kawasaki Robotics is a number one provider of commercial robots and robotic automation programs with a broad product portfolio, capable of service a variety of functions all around the globe.
Kawasaki Robotics CEE Hub is answerable for gross sales improvement, product, resolution advertising and cooperation in a accomplice channel in 11 international locations of Central and Japanese Europe.
#weareforyou #togetherwearestronger #kawasakiceehubteam #kawasakirobotics