As we close to the top of 2022, right this moment we’re looking again at a number of the issues our staff cherished on the internet this month.
Beneath you’ll discover a very pink studio house tour, a reminder concerning the profound energy of thank-you notes, forty straightforward winter meal concepts, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of December. We hope you discover one thing (or many issues) to get pleasure from on this record.
Thanks x one million for studying our content material on Wit & Delight, this month and all yr lengthy. We’re oh so grateful you’re right here.
11 Issues We Beloved on the Web in December
1. The proprietor of this studio apartment determined to color every little thing pink—ceilings, pipes, and kitchen cupboards included. The result’s a good looking sight to behold.
2. Kate made (and cherished) a dish impressed by this recipe: cold noodles with chile oil and citrusy cabbage. YUM.
3. Pantone introduced their very vibrant 2023 colour of the yr this month. This is how five designers would decorate with it.
4. I obtained this design book by Luke Edward Corridor as a present earlier this month and have been poring over all of its pages since. It’s an unimaginable supply of design inspiration and the massive measurement of the ebook makes it much more fulfilling to peruse every colourful picture.
5. The surprisingly profound power of writing a easy end-of-year thank-you observe.
6. Ten impressive before and after renovations from 2022.
7. When you’re in a cooking rut, listed here are forty easy winter meal ideas to attempt.
8. One author shares her expertise plan for 2023: live life in “Do Not Disturb” mode.
9. The design of this stunning Cotswold farmhouse contains colours and patterns in a approach that’s full of life but serene.
10. Kate shared this article all concerning the energy of listening to new music.
11. Alex Mill has change into my private favourite model of the yr. Their basic merchandise are high-quality and embody small, distinctive design touches that set them aside from the remainder. This red and white striped tee is my most up-to-date buy!
W&D High 5: Most-Learn Articles in December
1. 5 Sunday Rituals That Start Each Week on the Best Note
2. December 2022 Horoscopes: A Time to Think Big
3. Kate’s Picks: 7 Things I Tried in November and Loved
4. 7 Ways to Enjoy Winter When You’re Not a “Winter Person”
5. My 8 Favorite Things From 2022, From Decor to Skin Care to Cookbooks
W&D High 5: Greatest-Promoting Merchandise in December
1. Nekteck Neck and Back Massager $50
2. Graza Co. “Drizzle” and “Sizzle” Extra Virgin Olive Oil Set $35
3. The Little Book of Lykke: Secrets of the World’s Happiest People by Meik Wiking $11
4. À Table: Recipes for Cooking and Eating the French Way by Rebekah Peppler $18
5. Wit & Delight Stay on Track Planner $16
Editor’s Observe: This text accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be happy to email us.
Jackie is the Editorial Director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you will discover her operating alongside the river highway, loitering within the neighborhood of the closest pet at an area brewery, or recharging her soul in her tiny sanctuary of an house. You’ll be able to comply with her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.